- Generation 6 “Gen6” SR22 Turbo Cirrus
- 3600lb (200lb) Takeoff weight increase
- Seating for FIVE
- FLIR Forward Looking Infrared Vision
- ESP Electronic Stability Protection
- Satellite Telephone
- LED Spectra wingtip lighting
- Best/latest version of the #1 selling airplane in the world
- Certified known icing (FIKI)
- Garmin G1000 Perspective
- 214 ktas Max Cruise
- 755 nm Max Range
- Bluetooth mobile & audio connectivity
- Keyless entry system & redesigned doors
- Built-in graphical weight & balance planning on MFD
Max Operating Altitude
Max Climb Sea Level
Aircraft manufacturer data, actual aircraft performance may vary based on a number of factors, consult FAA approved Pilot Operating Handbook for full details before flight.
3 blade, constant speed
Fuel Usable Fuel (Tabs)
Max Gross Takeoff Weight
Basic Empty Weight
Max Luggage Weight
$399.00/hr Retail Rate
Rented dry, fuel not included1 Overnight rental available2
Aircraft checkout procedures require a minimum of a Biennial Flight Review and Instrument Proficiency Check. Checkout valid for 12 months. A successful aircraft checkout at the end of a scheduled BFR/Checkout session is not guaranteed by default, subject to pilot performance within his-or-her minimum FAA private-pilot & rated standards and at the discretion of the Sawyer Aviation Instructor. A checkout is required for each model of aircraft to be rented (solo). Flights to Canada, Mexico or Caribbean allowed on a per-trip basis by written authorization.
NOTE: No pilot minimums apply to flights with a Sawyer Aviation Instructor on-board.
Pilots must hold a current third-class medical, have a valid credit card on-file & sign an aircraft rental agreement prior to any rental, solo or dual flight.
Minimum Pilot Requirements
- FAA instrument-rated private-pilot’s License & current medical certificate
- 500 total hours total time
- 50 hours in make & model (SR22T with 3600lb wing, Generation 5 and/or Generation 6 aircraft)
- Completion of Sawyer Aviation’s Cirrus checkout
- Review of Sawyer Aviation rental policies & procedures
- Assessment of aeronautical knowledge
- Aircraft performance, systems, procedures & limitations
- Aircraft normal, abnormal & emergency maneuvers
1Fuel purchaseAircraft rented with fuel at tabs (60 gal usable, total) & must be returned with fuel at tabs.2Overnight parking, landing fees, etc. are client’s responsibility. Three-hour daily minimum required per 24-hr period commencing from time of day when aircraft reservation begins (Example: 5:00pm Friday through 12:00pm Sunday = one full 24-hr period).3Checkout process includes biennial flight review (BFR) and instrument competency check (IPC) if instrument rated. Aircraft checkout valid for 12-months from the date of completion. Existing customers seeking a checkout to fly additional Sawyer Aviation aircraft only need perform steps 3 & 4 of the checkout process after first aircraft checkout is complete.