- Save time & money towards PVT, INS & COM ratings
- Training scenarios that could never be done safely in a real airplane
- Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC)
- ForeFlight iPad app integration
- Realistic force-loaded flight controls
- Maintain instrument currency – quick, safe & affordable
- Garmin G1000 WAAS GPS and autopilot
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3d wrap-around visuals
- Multi-Engine Training: Diamond DA42 Twinstar & Beechcraft G58 Baron
- FAA Approved – Advanced Aircraft Training Device (AATD)
Sawyer Aviation is proud to have the first ELITE PI-1000 AATD G1000 Simulator with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D wrap-around visuals (200° field of view), realistic force-loaded flight controls and iPad EFB (ForeFlight) GPS position integration.
Sawyer Aviation’s ELITE PI-1000 AATD has several G1000 aircraft to choose from including the Cessna 172, Diamond DA40, Diamond DA42 Twinstar and Beechcraft G58 Baron.
Sawyer Aviation’s ELITE PI-1000 is FAA approved. Maintain your instrument currency, get an IPC or use it to more vividly and cost-effectively train for your next certificate or rating. Sawyer Aviation’s ELITE PI-1000 allows you to 2.5hrs of your Private-Pilot training, 20hrs of your Instrument Rating, 50hrs of your Commercial License.
FAA APPROVED ADVANCED TRAINING DEVICE (AATD)
2.5 hours toward Private-Pilot license
20 hours toward Instrument rating
50 hours towards Commercial Pilot rating
Maintain instrument proficiency
Get recurrent with an Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC)
*Sawyer Aviation instructor required to log hours. Can be used without instructor.
ALL G1000 EQUIPPED AIRCRAFT
Beechcraft G58 Baron
Cessna 172R Skyhawk
Cessna 172S Skyhawk
Cessna 182 Turbo
Cessna 206 Turbo
Diamond DA42 Twinstar
$75/hr Retail Rate