- Save time & money towards PVT, INS, COM, ATP ratings
- Training scenarios that could never be done safely in a real airplane
- Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC)
- Maintain instrument currency – quick & easy
- Parabolic external visual system
- ILS approach coupling autopilot
- Fully enclosed cockpit
- FAA Approved
Life-size, high-resolution instrumentsCockpit enclosedInstructor stationExternal visual system with parabolic large-screen displaySingle Control YokeRudder w/proportional brakingSeat and seat base
2.5 hours toward Private License20 hours toward Instrument rating25 hours toward ATP rating50 hours toward Commercial ratingRecent Flight Experience (maintain currency)Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC)*Sawyer Aviation instructor required to log time.
COM1/NAV 1 (dynamic ATIS over intercom)COM2/NAV 2 (NAV Morse-code Identification)ADFDMETransponderAutopilot/Flight DirectorAltitude/Vertical Speed Pre-SelectCourse/OBS, Heading Bug, MDI, and Kollsman Window adjustment
Performance & systems emulate:Cessna 172SP Skyhawk
$49.99/hr Prepay Rate$59.99/hr Retail Rate
For more information contact Sawyer Aviation at (480) 922-5221 (option 3).