Red Rock Fantasy has been a winter tradition for 20 years in Sedona, Arizona. What began as a light display at the Los Abrigados Resort & Spa has evolved into nearly one million lights with dozens of families creating their own displays. Lasting through the New Year, this festival will end with their “Lights Out” on Saturday, January 1, 2011. The festival is open every night (weather permitting) at 5pm and ends at 9pm (Sunday – Thursday) and 10pm (Friday & Saturday). All proceeds will go to various charities including the Boys and Girls Clubs of Northern Arizona. For more information on the festival please call 928-282-1777 or 800-5221-3131.
The first customer to fly to Sedona for the Red Rock Fantasy of Lights will recieve free dinner for two ($50 gift certificate for one of the Los Abrigados Restaurants) and free ground transportation.
• 4:00p-5:00p Depart Scottsdale Airport for Sedona at sunset
• :30-:55 Flight time to Sedona
• 5:30p Ground transportation by resort shuttle to Los Abrigados Resort (contact Los Abrigados Concierge prior to departure (928-282-1777)
• 5:45p-6:30p Shopping at Tlaquepaque
• 6:30p Dinner at Joey’s Bistro, Stakes & Sticks, Rene’s at Tlaquepaque, etc.(reservations available via concierge)
• 7:30p Tour the Red Rock Fantasy (hot cider/hot chocolate)
• 9:00p Ground transportation by resort shuttle to Sedona Airport
• 9:15p Depart Sedona Airport for Scottsdale
• :30-:55 Flight time to Scottsdale
• 10:15p Home*
*Overnight stays are encouraged pending aircraft availability.
Valid up to 12/31/10. Discount Limit one per customer, may not be combined with any other discount or offer, must indicate that flight is to be used for Red Rock Fantasy at time of reservation via telephone or online. First customer to take advantage of this offer will receive a $50 gift certificate for Los Abrigados restaurants to be applied to food & beverage dining costs ordered. 10% off applies to round-trip flight to Sedona from Scottsdale.